If you have a plethora of your own tips and tricks and you want to write interesting and helpful articles for our readers, you need to follow a few important rules:
- Your article must be absolutely unique and original. The articles that have already been published online or elsewhere will be rejected.
- Your article must not contain pornography and vulgar materials, profanity, religious and racial intolerance, insults, political issues and crime. We are happy to publish the articles, which contain positive things, useful tips, helpful ways, your life stories and your own travel experiences.
- Your article must not contain advertising info, press release, sales letter, hype and self-promotion.
- Your article must be no less than 500 words.
- When writing your article, you need to remember that you are writing it for readers, so make sure you address them.
- We have the right to edit your article, whenever needed.
- We do not pay you for your article. But we publish your name and your brief bio (3-5 sentences).
We appreciate all thoughts of authors and we are thankful for all your tips and tricks that might help others live a happier and healthier life. Every person has the power to make this world a better place to live in; you can volunteer and help people in need, you can help animals in your community, or you can write an inspirational article and make someone’s day. Even if you’ve never tried to write articles, try to do it today and who knows, you might help someone and not even know it, or you might get positive comments that will make your day in return.
We highly appreciate a featured link back to Us.
To submit your article, please email us at: